This is a personal blog about various technical subjects including storage, virtualization, networking, datacenter and cloud computing. The objective is to encourage learning and share knowledge gained through years of experience. Also, this blog is my repository and a means to share my knowledge/experiences.
Owner and main contributor of this site: D.Verma
Following is the list of certification I have received to date:
• VMware Certified Implementation Expert — Network Virtualization (VCIX-NV)
• VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (VCP-NV)
• VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
• VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
• VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization (VCA-DCV)
• EMC Information Storage and Management Associate (EMCISA)
• EMC Backup Recovery Associate (EMCBA)
• EMC Data Domain Specialist (EMCIE)
• NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA) 7-mode
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Any views or opinions expressed here are strictly my own. I am solely responsible for all content published here. This is a personal blog, not a corporate blog. Content published here is not read, reviewed, or approved in advance by my employer and does not necessarily represent or reflect the views or opinions of my employer or any of its divisions, subsidiaries, or business partners.